We offer challenging employment opportunities that aim to fulfill the highest standards of your professional development.
If you feel that you have the right professional background and academic qualifications to help you succeed within our company, we are keen to hear from you.
Before applying, kindly review the job vacancy requirements fully, and note the following:
- Vacancies are applicable only to work-permit holders (EU citizens);
- Only candidates with the relevant credentials will be considered;
- All vacancy applications will be treated in full confidence.
Accountant for bookkeeping/accounting, VAT registration and preparation of payroll
- Required Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Accounting or LCCI Higher/AAT/CAT.
- Required experience: at least two years.
- Language skills: excellent knowledge of Greek and English is required – knowledge of Russian will be considered as an additional advantage.
- Experience in accounting of Cyprus Investment Firms will be considered as an additional advantage.
Remuneration will depend upon qualifications and experience.